BLM AK Fisheries Intern Scholar Program, Alaska
The summary for the BLM AK Fisheries Intern Scholar Program, Alaska grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM AK Fisheries Intern Scholar Program, Alaska: Maintaining a highly qualified fisheries staff and enhancing the publics knowledge of multiple use, sustained yield is a major goal of the BLM-AK fisheries program. This agreement will 1) enhance BLM-AKs ability to recruit youth that are interested in a career in fisheries management, 2) improve our efficiencies at collecting field data, and 3) enhance the publics knowledge of the BLM fisheries program through local youth engagement in rural Alaska.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM AK Fisheries Intern Scholar Program, Alaska|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00265|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 14, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 14, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 22, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 22, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Oct 15, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$60,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$7,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$7,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sandee Smith, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
MS Outlook [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...