BLM AK Youth Opportunities on Public Lands
The summary for the BLM AK Youth Opportunities on Public Lands grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM AK Youth Opportunities on Public Lands: BLM-Alaska will engage developing projects for youth and partner-supported youth work opportunities on BLM managed public lands. These opportunities will be posted on Grants.gov for applicant response. BLM-Alaska will mentor youth crews and individuals with work experiences for periods depending on the projects. Youth can learn about and help administer public land uses and natural resources. This program will provide opportunities for Youth crews and individuals aged 16-25 to help complete the field level tasks associated with accomplishing performance measures. Projects will be posted against this Master, we will apply to those specific projects.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM AK Youth Opportunities on Public Lands|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00099|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||15.224, 15.225, 15.230, 15.231, 15.237|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management; Recreation Resource Management; Invasive and Noxious Plant Management; Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management; Rangeland Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2019 Each project will have its own due d|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2019 Each project will have its own due d|
|Posted Date:||May 8, 2014|
|Creation Date:||May 8, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Dec 30, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||30|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Betty Lockard, GMO, 907-267-1213
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...