BLM-AZ, Ecological Monitoring and Adaptive Management
The summary for the BLM-AZ, Ecological Monitoring and Adaptive Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-AZ, Ecological Monitoring and Adaptive Management: The principle purpose of this cooperative agreement is to support the use of the best available science, combined with engaging broad public partners, to inform the public, stakeholders, and the BLM on best management practices (BMPs) for implementing adaptive management techniques on public lands. Focus areas of the project include collecting and analyzing rangeland health and upland vegetation treatments data and providing outreach stakeholders on status and trends of resources and effectiveness of restoration efforts and BMPs on the management of working landscapes. Data collected from this cooperative agreement will be available to the public.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-AZ, Ecological Monitoring and Adaptive Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L18AS00030|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 27th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 27th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||June 27th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 27th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||June 27th, 2028|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 27th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Officer Elizabeth Love (602) 417-9200
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...