BLM CA 2015 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Project on California Public Lands
The summary for the BLM CA 2015 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Project on California Public Lands grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA 2015 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Project on California Public Lands: Young men and women who participate in the rehabilitation and restoration of our nations natural, cultural, historic, archaeological, recreational, and scenic treasures will gain an increased appreciation and understanding of our public lands and of the value of public service, and are likely to become life long advocates for those values. They will be provided with education and work opportunities that provide comprehensive environmental field studies and service programs that advance ecological literacy, conservation, recreation management and environmental in the areas of public land restoration, conservation, sustainability, and stewardship.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA 2015 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Project on California Public Lands|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L15AS00154|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||15.224, 15.225, 15.230, 15.231, 15.233, 15.236, 15.237|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management; Recreation Resource Management; Invasive and Noxious Plant Management; Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management; Forests and Woodlands Resource Management; Environmental Quality and Protection Resource Management; Rangeland Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 10, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 10, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jun 10, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jun 10, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Dec 31, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona B Parker, GMO, 530-252-5338
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...