BLM CA CESU Humboldt State University- Archaeological Sites Significance Evaluation Program
The summary for the BLM CA CESU Humboldt State University- Archaeological Sites Significance Evaluation Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA CESU Humboldt State University- Archaeological Sites Significance Evaluation Program: The recipient will provide: in field, lab, and reporting on archaeological investigations at the historic Falk town and mill site in Headwaters Forest Reserve. The results of that effort will support revisions/re-drafting of a NRHP nomination for the Falk Historic District and includes the small cabin site above what is known as the Wagon Wheel Site, the Craftsman Bungalow, and the area around the Falk brothers residences adjacent to the mill. In that capacity, the HSU staff would work with student volunteers to map archaeological sites, test for the presence of sub-surface archaeological deposits, record observations, and write significance evaluation documentation. At a minimum, the equivalent of two 2m x 2m excavation units will be investigated at each site, though the actual configuration of the test units will be judgmentally determined at each locus.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA CESU Humboldt State University- Archaeological Sites Significance Evaluation Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00172|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 01, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 01, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 18, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 18, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$50|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona B Parker, GMO, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...