BLM CA CESU Northeast Information Center Data Sharing Arch Research
The summary for the BLM CA CESU Northeast Information Center Data Sharing Arch Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA CESU Northeast Information Center Data Sharing Arch Research: The partnership is to provide enhanced management and understanding of certain archaeological sites and associated natural and cultural environments within California on federal land and by combining the efforts of the cooperators into an enduring archaeological study program. The program will be directed to facilitate student education, culture-environment interrelationships in the region, salvage threatened and damaged cultural resources, evaluate archaeological sites for their overall complexity and significance (National Register eligibility), mitigate impacts to threatened sites, and provide recommendations for protecting and stabilizing cultural resources.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA CESU Northeast Information Center Data Sharing Arch Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L15AS00171|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 11, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 11, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jun 11, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jun 11, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Dec 30, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona B Parker, GMO, 530-252-5338
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...