BLM CA Challenge Cost Share Program California State Parks
The summary for the BLM CA Challenge Cost Share Program California State Parks grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA Challenge Cost Share Program California State Parks: California Roundtable on Recreation Parks and Tourism fosters public and private efforts to provide high quality sustainable outdoor recreation in California. The BLM in California is a member of the Roundtable, which includes representatives from government agencies, the outdoor recreation industries, user groups, environmental organizations, academia, and recreation providers united to improve marketing and communication and increase funding and public support for recreation throughout California. The Roundtable, managed under the California State Parks Foundation, has developed and helps to implement recreational opportunities with a special focus on programs such as the Watchable Wildlife Project and the Childrens Outdoor Bill of Rights, which dovetail with the goals and aims of the BLM California¿s youth, wildlife, and recreation programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA Challenge Cost Share Program California State Parks|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00149|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 10, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 10, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jul 26, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jul 26, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Oct 01, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona B Parker, GMO, 530-252-5338
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave Natio...
- • BLM-[ES], Public Outreac on BLM Islands on Lake Vermilion and Surrounding Lakes
- • BLM-CO Experimentation and Research Using Native Seed Resources
- • BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spal...
- • BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development
- • Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration
- • Route 66
- • BLM ID Challenge Cost Share 2009 - Reannouncement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands