BLM CA Challenge Cost Share Program Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units California State University Chico Cultural Recources Recordation
The summary for the BLM CA Challenge Cost Share Program Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units California State University Chico Cultural Recources Recordation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA Challenge Cost Share Program Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units California State University Chico Cultural Recources Recordation: The Challenge Cost Share Program was started in 1985 when Congress appropriated funding for partnership conservation projects to benefit wildlife. The CCS program in California provides funding for the following types of wildlife activities and projects: research, monitoring and inventory of wildlife resources;implementation of habitat improvement projects;providing for enhanced recreational experiences relating to wildlife;development and implementation of species conservation and recovery plans; and environmental education. To partner with a CESU California State University at, CSU-Chico to conduct inventories, cultural resource recordation, prepare inventory reports, cultural resource restoration, develop and recommend cultural resource protection measures, and provide analysis for BLM collections currently housed at the Nevada State museum and other Museum¿s. One such collection results from an excavation project carried out in the early 1950s in which includes human bone. The collection is currently housed at the Nevada State Museum in Carson City, Nevada. Two Tribal Groups have indicated an interest in submitting a Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act application to repatriate the entire collection which includes human bone.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA Challenge Cost Share Program Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units California State University Chico Cultural Recources Recordation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00080|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 23, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 23, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Apr 23, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Apr 23, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Dec 30, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona B Parker, GMO, 530-252-5338
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave Natio...
- • BLM-[ES], Public Outreac on BLM Islands on Lake Vermilion and Surrounding Lakes
- • BLM-CO Experimentation and Research Using Native Seed Resources
- • BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spal...
- • BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development
- • Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration
- • Route 66
- • BLM ID Challenge Cost Share 2009 - Reannouncement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...