BLM CA Headwaters Forest Reserve Watershed Restoration
The summary for the BLM CA Headwaters Forest Reserve Watershed Restoration grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA Headwaters Forest Reserve Watershed Restoration: This project would continue watershed restoration work in the Headwaters Forest Reserve. The watershed restoration work implements the 2004 Headwaters Forest Reserve Resource Management Plan which details priorities for treatment of potential erosion sites, operational criteria for treatments, and defined routes where roads will be converted to public access trails. At this time, approximately thirty miles of road have been removed and approximately four miles of road were converted to public access trails. The work is intended to benefit federally listed species with an emphasis on federally listed anadromous fish species.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA Headwaters Forest Reserve Watershed Restoration|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00034|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 24th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 24th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||February 23rd, 2017|
|Creation Date:||February 23rd, 2017|
|Archive Date:||April 28th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 23rd, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GMO Leona Parker (530) 252-5338
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands