BLM CA Interpretive Services Seabird Protection Central CA Coast
The summary for the BLM CA Interpretive Services Seabird Protection Central CA Coast grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA Interpretive Services Seabird Protection Central CA Coast: BLM has an opportunity to work with a partner organization to assist BLM with The Seabird Colony Enhancement Project of the Torch Platform Irene Oil Spill Trustee Council to reduce human disturbance to seabirds at their colonies and roost sites. This objective relies on media such as signs, buoys, interpretive panels, posters, brochures and a program of directed public contact designed to educate stewards, users, and visitors of the Central California Coast from southern Monterey County to Ventura County about the presence of nesting and roosting seabirds and the significant ways that people can protect seabirds. The recipient would work with BLM in creating venues to reach audiences in the form of workshops on seabird protection for rangers and law enforcement officers, docent trainings for naturalists, displays at wildlife and nature festivals, community beach cleanups, open houses at parks, museums, and libraries, interpretive talks and walks at summer camps.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA Interpretive Services Seabird Protection Central CA Coast|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L18AS00027|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 13th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 13th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 10th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 10th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 12th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$17,089|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$17,089|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$17,089|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 10th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Karen Law
Grants Management Specialist
Phone: (916) 978-4322
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands