BLM CA Mattole River Headwaters Watershed Improvement Programs
The summary for the BLM CA Mattole River Headwaters Watershed Improvement Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA Mattole River Headwaters Watershed Improvement Programs: The headwaters of the Mattole River are a mosaic of private and public lands. Federally listed fish species utilize the upper watershed and are a continuing focus of recovery efforts through assessment, planning and implementation. The mosaic of land ownership presents several opportunities for collaboratively addressing watershed and fisheries issues in the upper Mattole River watershed. Ongoing threats to watershed and fisheries health in the upper watershed include: low streamflows, simplified stream habitat, loss of floodplain functions and altered forest stand conditions.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA Mattole River Headwaters Watershed Improvement Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L16AS00009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 22, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 22, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Dec 22, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Dec 22, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Dec 31, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona Parker, GMO, (530) 252-5338
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...