BLM-CA-Monitoring Seabird Colonies and Marine Mammals of the California Coastall National Monument Related Public Outreach, Sonoma County California
The summary for the BLM-CA-Monitoring Seabird Colonies and Marine Mammals of the California Coastall National Monument Related Public Outreach, Sonoma County California grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-CA-Monitoring Seabird Colonies and Marine Mammals of the California Coastall National Monument Related Public Outreach, Sonoma County California: This project involves the participation of citizen science volunteers trained by staffs of the BLM and other partner agencies and NGOs. Volunteers will undertake monitoring seabird colonies and marine mammals of the California Coastal National Monument (CCNM) in Sonoma County, California. Emphasis is on monitoring impacts of environmental change and human disturbance on seabird and marine mammal populations. Information obtained through this assistance agreement will enable the BLM and its CCNM conservation partners to sustain colonies and populations through protective management. The BLM and the grantee will also integrate awareness of CCNM wildlife into education outreach designed for marine recreation groups and for young people.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-CA-Monitoring Seabird Colonies and Marine Mammals of the California Coastall National Monument Related Public Outreach, Sonoma County California|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00073|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 21, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 21, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Apr 19, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 19, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 01, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$99,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$99,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$99,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Non-profit educational and volunteer organizations with a mission to protect seabirds and marine mammals in Sononma County, California
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andralee Holden-Hughes, Grants Management Officer (GMO), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands