BLM CA North Coast Coast Range California Botanical Projects
The summary for the BLM CA North Coast Coast Range California Botanical Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA North Coast Coast Range California Botanical Projects: Work together with a recipient to establish a Seeds of Success program in parts of Northern California which includes; monitor rare plant species, inventory populations, and many more plant related research opportunities.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA North Coast Coast Range California Botanical Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L16AS00031|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 4, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 4, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Feb 3, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Feb 3, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Dec 31, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is also being open to all partners under any Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. Under the formally negotiated Master CESU agreementâ¿¿s indirect costs are limited to a rate of no more than 17.5% of direct costs under the terms and conditions of the Master CESU agreements.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GMO Leona Parker (530) 252-5338
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...