BLM CA Seed Strategy Action Item 2.4.2
The summary for the BLM CA Seed Strategy Action Item 2.4.2 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CA Seed Strategy Action Item 2.4.2: BLM will partner with a recipient to implement goals and objectives of the National Seed Strategy for Rehabilitation and Restoration in California and, in particular, implement Action Item 2.4.2: quantify ecological and economic costs/benefits of planting native and non-native plants on public lands using the InVEST data and software platform developed by the Natural Capital Project and its network. The recipient will work with BLM to develop appropriate studies, education, and outreach projects that meet the goals and objectives of Seed Strategy Action Item 2.4.2 using the approach outlined in the Natural Capital Project. The recipient must be a Natural Capital Project partner and familiar with the InVEST software. The InVEST software platform contains open source data and modeling tools that allow transparency, repeatability, and adaptability to novel local conditions. InVEST applications are designed to become part of the public record, and with training, BLM or others can continue to apply the tools for future assessment and implementation guidance.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CA Seed Strategy Action Item 2.4.2|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00157|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 11th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 11th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 12th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 12th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||September 25th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 12th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is also open to all partners under any Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. If a cooperative agreement is awarded to a CESU partner under a formally negotiated Master CESU agreement, indirect costs are limited to a rate of no more than 17.5% of the indirect cost base recognized in the partner's Federal Agency-approved Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GMO Karen Law (916) 978-4322
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...