BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
The summary for the BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands: The Colorado State Office of the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) seeks to develop partnerships that improve access to and use of heritage resources and that promote their educational, scientific, cultural, and recreational values in a manner that meets U.S. Department of Interior priorities and Cultural Heritage and Paleontology Program goals. The Cultural Heritage and Paleontology Resources Management Program achieves these goals by: - Protecting and preserving cultural heritage and paleontological resources for the benefit of future generations; - Improving professional and/or public understanding of the nation's cultural and natural history; - Providing educational, recreational, and economic opportunities for local communities and the public; - Increasing American Indian access to locations and natural resources important to traditional cultural practices and beliefs; and - Managing heritage resource collections and associated records to appropriate standards, and providing access to the public and American Indians. For more information on how to apply, please visit www.grants.gov to download the full announcement, instructions, and application package.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L19AS00062|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 15th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 15th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||May 16th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 16th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||July 23rd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$350,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 16th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on Related Documents Tab Above to Download Full Announcement, Instructions and Templates. Click on Package to Download SF424 Application Package.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eleni Sarris (303) 239-3908
- Similar Government Grants
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program
- • Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM NM Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands