BLM FY2019 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program
The summary for the BLM FY2019 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM FY2019 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program: : The National Conservation Lands financially supports studies aimed at increasing our understanding of the resources present on BLM lands and the effectiveness of BLMâ¿¿s resource management decisions. The program seeks to develop and maintain strong partnerships with State, local, and private stakeholders in shared conservation stewardship by engaging partners in conducting management-focused research on the National Conservation Lands. Results from these studies on National Conservation Lands will inform management strategies utilized throughout BLM as well as other land management entities.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM FY2019 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L18AS00007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||15.224, 15.225, 15.230, 15.231, 15.233, 15.237|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 15th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 15th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||August 2nd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||August 2nd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||December 30th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 2nd, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Brandon Riley (202) 912-7540
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands