BLM Idaho 2012 Challenge Cost Share Program (vice L10AS00199)
The summary for the BLM Idaho 2012 Challenge Cost Share Program (vice L10AS00199) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM Idaho 2012 Challenge Cost Share Program (vice L10AS00199): The Challenge Cost Share (CCS) Program was started in 1985 when Congress appropriated money within the wildlife program for partnership conservation projects. Since then the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) has expanded this cost-share program to include other resource programs with partnership opportunities. The CCS program now funds the following kinds of activities: research, monitoring and inventory of resources; implementation of habitat improvement projects, protection or documentation of cultural resources; providing for enhanced recreational experiences; development and implementation of species conservation and recovery plans; environmental education; conservation projects for native plant communities and eradication of noxious and other weeds. In Idaho, the program is managed to maintain a variety of partnerships for wildlife, recreation, cultural resources, rare plants, plant community conservation, fisheries and riparian habitat at the local level. Our goal in Idaho BLM is to have a diverse CCS program based on partnerships primarily developed with the field office or district staffs. In 2012 we will manage the program to implement a variety of important projects that include resource inventory, monitoring and research, environmental education, habitat and plant community restoration, cultural site protection, special status species management, recreation and OHV management.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM Idaho 2012 Challenge Cost Share Program (vice L10AS00199)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00057|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 06, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 30, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Mar 28, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 05, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Mar 28, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||80|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Melinda D Ritacco, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
Grants Management Officer [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave Natio...
- • BLM-[ES], Public Outreac on BLM Islands on Lake Vermilion and Surrounding Lakes
- • BLM-CO Experimentation and Research Using Native Seed Resources
- • BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spal...
- • BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development
- • Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration
- • Route 66
- • BLM ID Challenge Cost Share 2009 - Reannouncement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...