BLM Idaho 2017 Heritage Resources Preservation Programs and Projects
The summary for the BLM Idaho 2017 Heritage Resources Preservation Programs and Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM Idaho 2017 Heritage Resources Preservation Programs and Projects: Develop partnerships that preserve heritage resources and promote educational, scientific, cultural and recreational values.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM Idaho 2017 Heritage Resources Preservation Programs and Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00101|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 11th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 11th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 11th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 11th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 30th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 11th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Any Non-Federal Entity under a State or Local Government, Indian Tribe, Institution of Higher Education (IHE), or Nonprofit Organization. This financial assistance opportunity is also open to all partners under any Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the RELATED DOCUMENTS tab to download the full announcement and application package instructions
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Officer Christine Shaver (208) 373-3817
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...