BLM Idaho State-wide Wildlife Program
The summary for the BLM Idaho State-wide Wildlife Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM Idaho State-wide Wildlife Program: The BLM Idaho Wildlife Program helps ensure self-sustaining populations and a natural abundance and diversity of wildlife on public lands for the enjoyment and use of present and future generations. The Program is responsible for maintaining, restoring, and conserving species and their habitats in cooperation with the Federal and State wildlife agencies, and other partner organizations. BLM-administered public lands are home to thousands of mammal, reptile, avian, amphibian, and invertebrate species over some of our nation's most ecologically diverse and essential habitat. The BLM will work with partners and maintain close collaboration with States, Tribes, other Federal agencies, and other organizations in conserving and restoring wildlife habitats to support wildlife and wildlife uses under a shared conservation stewardship approach. The BLM uses the latest geospatial data technologies to share wildlife and wildlife data within BLM and with partners to work more efficiently.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM Idaho State-wide Wildlife Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L19AS00025|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 22nd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 22nd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||May 22nd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 22nd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||December 22nd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,880,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$396,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 23rd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The following types of entities are eligible to apply for award under this announcement. Failure to meet eligibility requirements will result in precluding the BLM from making an award. Awards under the Good Neighbor Authority. 16 USC §2113a (b)(1)(A). are limited to Governor or County. The term "Governor" means the Governor or any other appropriate executive official of an affected State or Indian tribe or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. All other type of entities: - Institution of Higher Education (IHE) - Nonprofit Organizations - For example, if the program is limited to nonprofit organizations subject to 26 U.S.C. 501(c) (3) of the tax code (26 U.S.C. 501(c) (3)), the announcement should say so. *NOTE: For-Profit, individuals, foreign entities are not eligible, unless specifically stated in the legislative authority. Refer to 2 CFR, Part 200.60 - Non-Federal Entity
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the RELATED DOCUMENTS tab to download the full announcement and application instructions.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Officer Karina Del Toro (208) 373-3881
- Similar Government Grants
- • Arizona Wildlife Resource Management
- • Montana/Dakotas Wildlife Resource Management
- • Nevada Wildlife Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Wildlife Resource Management on Colorado's Publ...
- • FY2020 BLM WO Wildlife Resources Management Program Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • BLM-AZ Bald Eagles Conservation
- • BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Wildlife Partnerships and Habitat Management
- • BLM-WO, Wet Meadows Restoration in Sagebrush & Grassland Wildlife Habitat
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...