BLM-NM Internships for Wildlife Ecology and Soil Science/Hydrology
The summary for the BLM-NM Internships for Wildlife Ecology and Soil Science/Hydrology grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-NM Internships for Wildlife Ecology and Soil Science/Hydrology: Interns to assist the Taos Field Office, Taos, NM staff with inventory and monitoring of wildlife, soil and water resources as well as implementation of projects to manage and maintain these resources. Projects may include installation of wildlife drinkers, riparian exclosure areas and erosion control structures. Interns may also evaluate the impact of other actions on public lands on wildlife, soil and water resources in the context of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-NM Internships for Wildlife Ecology and Soil Science/Hydrology|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Education Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00211|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 12, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 12, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Aug 29, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Aug 29, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Oct 11, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$44,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Charise P Saiz, Grants Management Officer, 505 761-8725
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands