BLM-NV Battle Mountain Native Plant Restoration Project
The summary for the BLM-NV Battle Mountain Native Plant Restoration Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-NV Battle Mountain Native Plant Restoration Project: The Battle Mountain District Office seeks to collaborate with a partner for land management projects, mainly utilizing a greenhouse to cultivate seedlings of different species for transplanting at restoration sites. Working with local community members to provide training, equipment, materials, and supplies for different restoration projects within the Battle Mountain District will assist with building community knowledge and collaboration, as well as provide job skills that may lead to careers in natural resources management.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-NV Battle Mountain Native Plant Restoration Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00089|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 10th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 10th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 5th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 5th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||July 20th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$75,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 5th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the full announcement at the link above to access the Funding Opportunity Document
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Amy K Marshall (775) 861-6593
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands