BLM NV NSO Nevada Wildlife-Compatible Bat Closures for Nevada Abandoned Mine Land Hazards
The summary for the BLM NV NSO Nevada Wildlife-Compatible Bat Closures for Nevada Abandoned Mine Land Hazards grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM NV NSO Nevada Wildlife-Compatible Bat Closures for Nevada Abandoned Mine Land Hazards: The Bureau of Land Management, Nevada State Office seeks to develop a cooperative agreement with the State of Nevada, Department of Wildlife to further the conservation and management of bats in abandoned mines on public lands managed by the Bureau of Land Management. This cooperative agreement would aid in the prevention of needing to protect bats under the Endangered Species Act, the enhancement of safety for public land users, and would increase of scientific knowledge of bat habitat and distribution.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM NV NSO Nevada Wildlife-Compatible Bat Closures for Nevada Abandoned Mine Land Hazards|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00045|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 28, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 28, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 29, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 04, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tanya E Arnberger, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...