BLM National Aquatic Monitoring Center
The summary for the BLM National Aquatic Monitoring Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM National Aquatic Monitoring Center: The existing BLM Cooperative Agreement No. PAA080002 will expire September 2013, so BLM would like to continue to further USU's primary mission of education, research, and extension through the employment and education of students and the creation of opportunities for faculty and other university researches to pursue program related research problems in collaboration with BLM. NAMC provides BLM and other agencies systematic analysis and reporting of aquatic macroinvertebrate samples and encourages and fosters scientifically sound aquatic resource monitoring programs on public lands. This program will continue to enhance students classroom learning by providing them opportunities to gain experience to manage aquatic resources on public lands, further their understanding and appreciation of natural resources and pique their interest in natural resource careers.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM National Aquatic Monitoring Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00069|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 13, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 13, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Apr 23, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Apr 23, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$412,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$412,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Maria Gochis, Grants Management Officer, email@example.comAndrea J Ramos, Contracting Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...