BLM: National Land Conservation Conference Sponsorship
The summary for the BLM: National Land Conservation Conference Sponsorship grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM: National Land Conservation Conference Sponsorship: The National Land Conservation Conference (Rally) is the largest land conservation training and networking event in the nation. It is an unparalleled event that offers BLM the opportunity to deliver its land conservation message to a targeted and influential conservation audience. Each year, nearly 2,000 land conservation leaders who are dedicated to protecting farms, ranches, forests, trails, natural areas, parks and scenic vistas in their communities attend this national gathering.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM: National Land Conservation Conference Sponsorship|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00158|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Management Initiatives|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jul 08, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jul 08, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 08, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is unrestricted, however award is expected to be made to the non-profit organization responsible for the organization and implementation of the annual National Land Conservation Conference.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling, firstname.lastname@example.org
National Land Conservation Conference Sponsorship [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • WO, Bureau-wide Pilot Experienced Services Program
- • BLM-New Mexico Statewide Federal Minerals Internship Program
- • BLM Nevada GBCESU Corridors and Renewable Energy GIS Data Maintenance Project
- • BLM-(Arizona), CESU BLM AZ - Northstar 2025: Arizona BLM Futuring
- • Blm-co Cmu's Natural Resources And Land Policy Institute
- • Inventory of FLTFA Lands
- • Geoscientist Intern Program for BLM
- • BLM WY Landscape Conservation Initiative - Rawlins Field Office Projects (CESU)
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...