BLM Nevada NSO Historic Preservation State Assistance
The summary for the BLM Nevada NSO Historic Preservation State Assistance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM Nevada NSO Historic Preservation State Assistance: Collaborative effort to maintain cultural resource inventories of prehistoric and historic properties in a GIS-based database and site stewardship involving historic preservation and properties.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM Nevada NSO Historic Preservation State Assistance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00026|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 4th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 4th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||February 2nd, 2017|
|Creation Date:||February 2nd, 2017|
|Archive Date:||May 5th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$225,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 2nd, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the full announcement link above to access the Funding Opportunity Document
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist, Administration Amy Marshall (775) 861-6593
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...