BLM New Mexico, New Mexico State Office GIS Internships (Challenge Cost Share)
The summary for the BLM New Mexico, New Mexico State Office GIS Internships (Challenge Cost Share) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM New Mexico, New Mexico State Office GIS Internships (Challenge Cost Share): To Assist the Regional Paleontologist in developing a Potential Fossil Yield Classification (PFYC) GIS layer, based on existing geologic maps. Using BLM computers and software (ArcGIS) interns will develop a statewide PFYC GIS map with attribute tables. In addition to the GIS map the interns will write a summary report describing the paleontology and geologic units found throughout states administered by the BLM New Mexico State Office (NMSO), Santa Fe, NM. The PFYC GIS layer and report will be made available to the BLM Field Offices throughout New Mexico. Interns will have a 12 week internship at the BLM NMSO working with GIS and geologic maps.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM New Mexico, New Mexico State Office GIS Internships (Challenge Cost Share)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L15AS00207|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jul 10, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 10, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Oct 12, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- 100% 1:1 Match Required
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Charise Saiz, Grants Management Specialist, 505 761-8725
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave Natio...
- • BLM-[ES], Public Outreac on BLM Islands on Lake Vermilion and Surrounding Lakes
- • BLM-CO Experimentation and Research Using Native Seed Resources
- • BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spal...
- • BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development
- • Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration
- • Route 66
- • BLM ID Challenge Cost Share 2009 - Reannouncement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands