BLM OR-WA: CESU - Mollusk Field Guide, Oregon State Office, Portland Oregon
The summary for the BLM OR-WA: CESU - Mollusk Field Guide, Oregon State Office, Portland Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA: CESU - Mollusk Field Guide, Oregon State Office, Portland Oregon: Oversee and direct day-to-day operations in compiling and publishing an updated version of the mollusk field guide book titled "Field Guide to the Terrestrial Mollusks of the Pacific Northwest." The field guide will include identification keys, photographs and information on species. Individual items of work would include: Editing, design and production, prepress work on photographs, printing and binding, and distribution.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA: CESU - Mollusk Field Guide, Oregon State Office, Portland Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00256|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 12, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 12, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Sep 01, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Sep 01, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 03, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa E. Spickerman, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
CESU Mollusk Field Guide [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...