BLM OR-WA Connecting Kids to Nature and Find Your Niche in Nature
The summary for the BLM OR-WA Connecting Kids to Nature and Find Your Niche in Nature grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA Connecting Kids to Nature and Find Your Niche in Nature: The Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination Act of 2000, Public Law 106-393 (16 U.S.C. 500) as extended by Public Law 110-28, the Iraq Accountability appropriations Act of 2007, as amended and reauthorized by Public Law 110-343, the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 and as extended by Public Law 112-141, and as reauthorized by Public Law 113-40, the Helium Stewardship Act of 2013. This legislation authorizes the BLM and FS to: 1) Promote the stabilization of payments to counties to provide funding for schools and roads as a supplement to other available funds; 2) Create additional employment opportunities through, projects that improve the maintenance of existing infrastructure, implement stewardship objectives that enhance forest ecosystems and restore and improve land health and water quality; 3) Improve cooperative relationships among the people that use and care for Federal Lands and the agencies that manage these lands. Therefore, providing funding for schools and improving relationships among people who will use Federal lands meets the intent and purpose of the Act.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA Connecting Kids to Nature and Find Your Niche in Nature|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00282|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 29, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 29, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jul 30, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jul 29, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$11,336|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$11,336|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jessica Clark, 503-808-6226
L14AS00282 Connecting Kids to Nature
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM ORWA Master Secure Rural Schools
- • BLM OR/WA - Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act, 2015-2017 Projects,...
- • BLM OR-WA Honey Creek Diversions Passage and Screening, Lakeview, Oregon
- • BLM OR-WA Tillamook Estuaries Partnership's (TEP) NW Oregon Restoration Partnership
- • BLM OR-WA Umpqua Basin Oak Habitat Restoration and Riparian Restoration
- • Secure Rural Schools Community Assistance, Western Oregon BLM, Fiscal Years 2009-2010
- • Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination Act, Title II, Community Assistance ...
- • BLM OR-WA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act Projects, Oregon, FY20...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands