BLM OR-WA Douglas County Noxious Weed Control, Oregon
The summary for the BLM OR-WA Douglas County Noxious Weed Control, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA Douglas County Noxious Weed Control, Oregon: The objective of this project is to improve the long term health of both public and private lands by controlling noxious weeds within the jurisdictional boundaries of Douglas Soil & Water Conservation District.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA Douglas County Noxious Weed Control, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00193|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 09, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 09, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Aug 09, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Aug 09, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 08, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,840|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jessica Clark, Grants Management Specialist, 503-808-6226
BLM OR/WA: Douglas County Noxious Weed Control
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • ORWA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination
- • BLM ORWA Master Secure Rural Schools
- • BLM OR/WA - Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act, 2015-2017 Projects,...
- • BLM OR-WA Honey Creek Diversions Passage and Screening, Lakeview, Oregon
- • BLM OR-WA Tillamook Estuaries Partnership's (TEP) NW Oregon Restoration Partnership
- • Secure Rural Schools Community Assistance, Western Oregon BLM, Fiscal Years 2009-2010
- • Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination Act, Title II, Community Assistance ...
- • BLM OR-WA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act Projects, Oregon, FY20...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...