BLM OR-WA Eastern Oregon Restoration and Planning Partnership
The summary for the BLM OR-WA Eastern Oregon Restoration and Planning Partnership grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA Eastern Oregon Restoration and Planning Partnership: The principle purpose of this project is to work in partnership to advance strategic priorities in Eastern Oregon, including sage grouse planning and conservation. They provide a means for public and private land managers to gain a better understanding of management options and help identify potential adoptive management practices in Eastern Oregon. It is expected that this partnership will provide information and technical assistance for areas on BLM lands of exceptional ecological importance; locations of rare or unusual plant or animal communities, and habitats of Federally-listed endangered, threatened, proposed, and candidate species and state listed species. In addition, BLM will participate with partners to identify, evaluate, and provide management and monitoring recommendations, review natural resource management plans, and monitor conditions of existing and potential areas of cricical environmental concern (ACECs), and other BLM lands with high natural values.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA Eastern Oregon Restoration and Planning Partnership|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00290|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2012|
|Posted Date:||August 30th, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 30, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Aug 29, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jessica Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Oregon Restoration and Planning Partnership [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...