BLM OR-WA Locating and monitoring Golden Eagle Breeding Areas in Oregon
The summary for the BLM OR-WA Locating and monitoring Golden Eagle Breeding Areas in Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA Locating and monitoring Golden Eagle Breeding Areas in Oregon: The purpose of this project is to implement guidance established under the MBTA and BGEPA as further described in Federal Register/Vol 74, No.175/Friday, Sept 11, 2009, which provides specific reference to the lack of reliable recent data concerning monitoring of the Golden Eagle throughout its range. The project's goal is to acquire and provide baseline information required to begin the task of determining long-term trends in the breeding population of golden eagles in Oregon. Information gathered will include the size, distribution, and productivity of the nesting populations of golden eagles in Oregon.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA Locating and monitoring Golden Eagle Breeding Areas in Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00013|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 15, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 15, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jan 18, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jan 18, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jan 18, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$70,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$70,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa E Spickerman, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Golden Eeagle Breeding Area [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands