BLM OR WA: Molalla River Rapid Bio-Assessment (RBA) Project, Salem District, Oregon
The summary for the BLM OR WA: Molalla River Rapid Bio-Assessment (RBA) Project, Salem District, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR WA: Molalla River Rapid Bio-Assessment (RBA) Project, Salem District, Oregon: The purpose of the Molalla River Rapid Bio-Assessment (RBA) Project is to delineate salmon and steelhead distribution and habitat use in the Molalla River basin. Objectives are to determine the extent of salmon and steelhead spawning and rearing habitat in the Molalla River and its tributaries, and the relative importance of different river and tributary stream habitats. The examination of the basin wide distribution and abundance of juvenile salmon and steelhead and habitat conditions will provide valuable information on migration barriers, important spawning and rearing reaches, and possible temperature limiting reaches. Information obtained from the survey will be used to identify important habitat areas for resource protection and high priority areas for restoration.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR WA: Molalla River Rapid Bio-Assessment (RBA) Project, Salem District, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00110|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 10, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 10, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 24, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 24, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa Spickerman, email@example.com
Molalla Rapid Bio Assessment [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...