BLM OR/WA: Silene Spaldingii Research and Monitoring, Spokane District
The summary for the BLM OR/WA: Silene Spaldingii Research and Monitoring, Spokane District grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR/WA: Silene Spaldingii Research and Monitoring, Spokane District: The study will further the understanding of the distribution and environmental factors influencing Silene spaldingii in Eastern Washington. The proposed project meets with the conservation, monitoring and demographic study efforts outlined in the Final Recovery Plan for Silene spaldingii (Spaldings Catchfly). The study will also outline monitoring criteria to ensure that management decisions are consistent with the objectives of the Final Recovery Plan for Silene spaldingii.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR/WA: Silene Spaldingii Research and Monitoring, Spokane District|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00338|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 31, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 31, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 31, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Walter Ullrey, Grant Specialist, email@example.com
Silene Spauldingii [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...