BLM (OR/WA) Upper Moses Coulee Watershed Restoration
The summary for the BLM (OR/WA) Upper Moses Coulee Watershed Restoration grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM (OR/WA) Upper Moses Coulee Watershed Restoration: The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) is tasked with the protection, preservation, conservation and restoration efforts of vertebrate species in order to ensure species survival for future generations. The Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife shares this mission. Historically the BLM has partnered with organizations to gain knowledge about species and their habitats, provide for protection or management of species sites and their habitats, and restoring and enhancing these habitats. Restoration and management of shrub-steppe habitats in north central Washington has been an on-going effort by the BLM and Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife for many years.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM (OR/WA) Upper Moses Coulee Watershed Restoration|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00096|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 7th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 7th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 8th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 8th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||May 8th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$75,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 8th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on Package tab above to download full announcement insructions and application package
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Shelli Timmons (503) 808-6295
BLM ORWA Upper Moses Coulee Watershed Restoration
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...