BLM-OR/WA, Watershed Assessment Model Development
The summary for the BLM-OR/WA, Watershed Assessment Model Development grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-OR/WA, Watershed Assessment Model Development: The Aquatic and Riparian Monitoring Program (AREMP) assesses the effectiveness of cumulative land management action on watershed condition across multiple jurisdictions within the range of the Northern Spotted Owl. Watersheds are evaluated using upslope and riparian information derived from Geographic Information System (GIS) and remotes sensing data, as well as inchannel attributes measured as part of a field sampling program. The AREMP uses both a decision support model framework, as well as statistical methodologies, developed, refined, and implemented in cooperation with CESU Portland State University to estimate several parameters used to assess watershed condition. Approaches and methodologies are reevaluated between 5 year reporting intervals to improve our ability to track condition and trend of watersheds at multiple spatial scales.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-OR/WA, Watershed Assessment Model Development|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00019|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 7th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 7th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 8th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 8th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||May 8th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$160,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$160,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 8th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on Package tab above to download full announcement instructions and application package.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Shelli Timmons (503) 808-6295
BLM OR/WA - Watershed Assessment Model Development
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands