BLM OR-WA Youth Initiative -- Environmental Education Opportunities
The summary for the BLM OR-WA Youth Initiative -- Environmental Education Opportunities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA Youth Initiative -- Environmental Education Opportunities: The BLM is interested in working in conjunction with a variety of school districts and other partner youth-focused nonprofit organizations to enhance the student's classroom learning by providing opportunities to learn about public lands, further their understanding and appreciation of natural and cultural resources, and pique their interest in natural resource careers.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA Youth Initiative -- Environmental Education Opportunities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00118|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 08, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 08, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 08, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$65,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is intended for school districts and other partner youth-focused nonprofit organizations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
BLM OR-WA Youth Initiative - Environmental Ed [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...