BLM ORWA Master Secure Rural Schools
The summary for the BLM ORWA Master Secure Rural Schools grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM ORWA Master Secure Rural Schools: Since 2000, the Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Program provides Federal funds to counties that traditionally have been supported by timber payments. These payments make up for the loss in timber payments caused by the decline in timber harvest on Federal lands that occurred in the 1990s. There are three separate â¿¿titles under this legislation:i. Title I â¿¿ Secure Payments for States and Counties containing Federal Landii. Title II - Special Projects on Federal Landiii. Title III â¿¿ County Funds.This grant offering is strictly for Title II funds of the Act, which are administered by the federal government and in this specific instance, the Bureau of Land Management (BLM). Title II funds are managed by Federal agencies. However, it does not limit project applicants to federal agencies such as the BLM. Any individual or organization can submit a project application. The Act defines a wide variety of activities that can be accomplished with Title II funds. However, the project must benefit Federal lands or resources. A fifteen member Resource Advisory Committee (RAC) representative of 3 distinctive categories, appointed by the Secretary reviews the project applications and recommends to the Secretary, or designee which should be funded. (More often than not, the designee for the Secretary is known as the BLM Designated Federal Officer, DFO, which is often the BLM District Manager unless otherwise noted.)
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM ORWA Master Secure Rural Schools|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L18AS00044|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 21st, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 21st, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 23rd, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 23rd, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 20th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 23rd, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on PACKAGE tab above to download full announcement instructions and application package
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Shelli Timmons (503) 808-6295
BLM OR Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act
- Similar Government Grants
- • ORWA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination
- • BLM OR/WA - Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act, 2015-2017 Projects,...
- • BLM OR-WA Honey Creek Diversions Passage and Screening, Lakeview, Oregon
- • BLM OR-WA Tillamook Estuaries Partnership's (TEP) NW Oregon Restoration Partnership
- • BLM OR-WA Umpqua Basin Oak Habitat Restoration and Riparian Restoration
- • Secure Rural Schools Community Assistance, Western Oregon BLM, Fiscal Years 2009-2010
- • Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination Act, Title II, Community Assistance ...
- • BLM OR-WA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act Projects, Oregon, FY20...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...