BLM UT Cedar City Field Office Landscape Conservation Forecasting
The summary for the BLM UT Cedar City Field Office Landscape Conservation Forecasting grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM UT Cedar City Field Office Landscape Conservation Forecasting: The Utah Bureau of Land Management Cedar City Field Office has acquired one time funding to provide for Landscape Conservation Forecasting vegetative monitoring study. Landscape Conservation Forecasting would consist of three components including Maps, Measures and Models to identify specific on the ground management of treatment actions to improve the ecological condition of major vegetation types within the CCFO.The process will identify a variety of management actions vegetation treatment methods that will provide a high return on investment for each vegetation type. These management actions would be utilized to achieve an improved Desired Plant Community for each ecological site in consideration of costs/budgets.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM UT Cedar City Field Office Landscape Conservation Forecasting|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00181|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 10, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 10, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jul 20, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jul 27, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$125,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$125,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrea J Ramos, Contracting Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands