BLM UT Monticello Site Stewards and Utah Rock Art Digital Archives
The summary for the BLM UT Monticello Site Stewards and Utah Rock Art Digital Archives grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM UT Monticello Site Stewards and Utah Rock Art Digital Archives: The Edge of the Cedars State Park and Museum and the Utah BLM Monticello Field Office have co sponsered the Utah Site Steward Program USSP for the past several years.Through the efforts of a USSP Regional Coordinator cultural resources sites have been monitored and protected site stewards have been trained and have shared their knowledge with the public. The program has been expanded in the past two years with 30 volunteers currently 2011 in the program. EOC offers partial funding office space and computers for the coordinator and the BLM has contributed additional funds to cover work hours needed to make the program a success. BLM would like to continue this on going relationship and ensure the preservation of dozens of the best cultural resources on public land. Also needed are funds to make previously recorded rock art data stored at EOC easily available on computers. Southeastern Utahs World Class Rock Art records will be digitized into a searchable database for researchers. Maps, records, and photographs will be incorporated into the database. Site stewardship is a requirement of several cultural resources laws and regulations. An annual Site Steward Program summary report will be produced and an annual rock art digitization progress report will be submitted to the BLM.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM UT Monticello Site Stewards and Utah Rock Art Digital Archives|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00233|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 09, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 09, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Aug 17, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Aug 17, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Oct 09, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrea J Ramos, Contracting Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...