BLM-UT Paleobotanical Inventory/Research-Kaiparowits Plateau Project
The summary for the BLM-UT Paleobotanical Inventory/Research-Kaiparowits Plateau Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-UT Paleobotanical Inventory/Research-Kaiparowits Plateau Project: The project will consist of a field based survey and collection and curation of Cretaceous floral localities by an established paleobotany program. Field teams would survey badlands and document with GPS, photographs, and data sheets, each floral locality discovered. Material from significant sites would be collected and curated at the recipients institution. Products in the form of annual reports and copies of all technical papers that result, as well as management recommendations would be expected.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-UT Paleobotanical Inventory/Research-Kaiparowits Plateau Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00060|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 25, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 25, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 04, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 04, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 01, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Maria Gochis, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.orgAndrea J Ramos, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...