BLM UT Prairie Dog Recovery Implementation Program
The summary for the BLM UT Prairie Dog Recovery Implementation Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM UT Prairie Dog Recovery Implementation Program: The intent of this project is to continue a long term multi partner collaboration to support the recovery of the Utah prairie dog while balancing the land use needs of the public. Key entities involved in this work include BLM, the State of Utah, Iron and Garfield County Commissions, and Southern Utah University. This project will provide opportunities for students and other personnel to study the prairie dog and its habitat understand the coordination necessary between the different agencies to properly manage and recover the species and be involved in these coordination and recovery efforts. The objective is to have a cost effective, local level coordinator position with federal and non federal partners to implement Utah prairie dog recovery and conservation actions.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM UT Prairie Dog Recovery Implementation Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00339|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 31, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 31, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Oct 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$175,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$35,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$35,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Maria Gochis, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...