BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
The summary for the BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program: BLM Utah manages a large amount of archaeological and historic sites, artifact collections, places of traditional cultural importance to American Indians and other communities, and paleontological resources that occur on 22.9 million acres of federal lands in the state of Utah. Collectively, these heritage resources, represent over 12,000 years of human occupation, and millions of years of the earths natural history. BLM Cultural Heritage and Paleontology Programs coordinate management, preservation, education and outreach efforts, economic opportunities, and public uses of a fragile, nonrenewable scientific record that represents an important component of Americas heritage.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L19AS00091|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 19th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 19th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 18th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 18th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||October 30th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 18th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The following types of entities are eligible to apply for award under this announcement. Failure to meet eligibility requirements will result in precluding the BLM from making an award. Types are: State, local government, Indian Tribe, Institution of Higher Education (IHE) Nonprofit Organizations subject to 26 U.S.C. 501(c) (3) of the tax code (26 U.S.C. 501(c) (3))
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Melanie Beckstead (801) 5394169
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...