BLM- Utah Division of State History Data Sharing and Management Project
The summary for the BLM- Utah Division of State History Data Sharing and Management Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM- Utah Division of State History Data Sharing and Management Project: The project objective is to develop, operate and maintain a GIS cultural resource database that is functional, practical and available to all BLM cultural resource managers.In addition, to provide a mechanism where the Utah BLM and Utah SHPO can easily access and share data. In order to accomplish these goals, it is critical that open communication and regular meetings occur to discuss and evaluate progress. Therefore, an additional function of the project is to ensure funding for regular meetings including attendance to the annual CRDSP meeting. To ensure BLM cultural resource managers have the skills necessary to utilize the database, the Utah SHPO will conduct annual trainings to the staff, or as necessary.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM- Utah Division of State History Data Sharing and Management Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00319|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 27, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 27, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Nov 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrea J Ramos, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...