BLM-WY, Deer Elk Ecology Cooperative Study
The summary for the BLM-WY, Deer Elk Ecology Cooperative Study grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-WY, Deer Elk Ecology Cooperative Study: The principal purpose of the proposed undertaking is to encourage restoration and protection of crucial wildlife habitat on the public lands, specifically through stimulating activities aimed at studying and documenting seasonal movement patterns and interactions between mule deer and elk populations and the relation of these patterns and interactions to general deterioration of habitat quality.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-WY, Deer Elk Ecology Cooperative Study|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00060|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 11th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 11th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||April 12th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||April 12th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||June 30th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$221,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$221,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 12th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- For information on how to apply click on the "Package" Tab for Downloadable Forms and to Download Instructions.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cooperative Agreements Specialist Edward Beckham (307) 775-6313
Cooperative Agreements Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...