BLM WY Little Snake River Conservation District Projects
The summary for the BLM WY Little Snake River Conservation District Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM WY Little Snake River Conservation District Projects: A. Project Background Information: The project will be a long term collaborative effort to fund actions within the Little Snake Conservation District area to maintain, improve, and enhance habitats and rangelands. B. Project Objective: The project objectives are to provide for the conservation of the soil, and soil and water resources of the district, the control and prevention of soil erosion and flood prevention, and the conservation, development, utilization, and disposal of water. C. Statement of Joint Objectives/Project Management Plan: The principle purpose of this project is to: a.Share resources, information, and expertise with the LSRCD to promote landscape level habitat health. b.Share in providing conservation of soil and water resources, preserving wildlife and protecting public lands. c.Riparian area and upland habitat vegetation improvement and enhancement. d.Riparian plantings for bank stabilization and establishment of native vegetation. e.Fence Replacement- Where fence modifications are proposed to facilitate wildlife migration and movement, including the replacement, removal, or conversion of an identified length of fence with wildlife friendly fencing f.Modification, removal, improvement of fish barriers that may be designed either to facilitate fish passage, or to limit passage to protect a genetic strain or species of fish. g.Treatment of upland vegetation types in transitional and seasonal habitats identified as either not meeting the standards for rangeland health or not existing at or moving towards a desired future condition. h.Invasive Species Treatment- LSRCD will oversee the treatment of identified invasive species in targeted areas. i.Native Seed Collections and Plantings- Where and when possible
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM WY Little Snake River Conservation District Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00348|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 15, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 15, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Sep 03, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Sep 03, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Dec 15, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$135,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- A. Eligible Applicants: Unrestricted, although recipient must have authority to manage Conservation District personnel and programs.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ilze J Karklins-Powers, Grants Management Officeer, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...