BLM WY Online Wildlife Data Application
The summary for the BLM WY Online Wildlife Data Application grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM WY Online Wildlife Data Application: This is a continuation of an existing project for the expansion of an online data application designed to allow entry of sage-grouse lek information within the Buffalo Field Office of the Wyoming BLM.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM WY Online Wildlife Data Application|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00064|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 30, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 30, 2010|
|Posted Date:||May 10, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 10, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- BLM Wyoming intends to award to potential applicants who are in the CESU networks. This financial assistance opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, Technical Assistance, and education. Applications will be accepted from any individual with a formal relationship (professor, researcher, scientist) with one of the existing university participating in the Rocky Mountain Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) (http://www.cesu.org/network/05meeting.html) that has the demonstrated ability and experience to conduct research consistent with the goals identified in the Funding Opportunity Description section and who is not employed by a Federal agency. Federal employees can be collaborators in proposed research. The following proposals are ineligible for consideration under this announcement: Proposals from U.S. Government agencies or U.S. Government employees. Proposals from Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDC). Proposals in which there is a real or the appearance of a conflict of interest.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ilze J Karklins-Powers, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...