BLM WY Saratoga Encampment Rawlins Conservation District Project
The summary for the BLM WY Saratoga Encampment Rawlins Conservation District Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM WY Saratoga Encampment Rawlins Conservation District Project: The Wyoming Landscape Conservation Initiative, WLCI, is a part of the BLM Healthy Landscapes Initiative. WLCI will work with Saratoga Encampment Rawlins Conservation District through BLM High Desert District to implement a long term science based program to assess and enhance the quality and quantity of aquatic and terrestrial habitats at a landscape scale in southwest and south central Wyoming, while facilitating responsible development.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM WY Saratoga Encampment Rawlins Conservation District Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00176|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 21, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 16, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Aug 17, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Sep 16, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Oct 15, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$450,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Robert J. Tichac, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...