BLM WY Sensitive Species Monitoring
The summary for the BLM WY Sensitive Species Monitoring grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM WY Sensitive Species Monitoring: A. Project Background Information: The Bureau of Land Management, Wyoming State Office intends to award a cooperative agreement with the Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory to provide point count surveys and monitoring of BLM sensitive species in the Newcastle and Rawlins Field Offices. B. Project Objective: Population trend data will be established for BLM sensitive species at the Field Office level and provide a baseline for project level monitoring. Population trends generated at the Field Office can be compared to state and regional trends to evaluate impacts of land use plan decisions. Additional transects are required to meet monitoring requirements for the State Director, District Manager and Field Manager as identified in BLM Manual 6840 Special Status Species Management and WO IM 2007-160. The recipient will establish grids in accordance with Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory protocol for the Monitoring Wyomings Birds project. All data will be compiled by RMBO and incorporated in the annual Monitoring Wyomings Birds report. C. Period of Agreement: April 2010 April 2015 SECTION II. AWARD INFORMATION A. Expected Number of Awards: 1 B. Estimated Total Program Funding: $30,000 C. Award Ceiling: $30,000 D. Assistance Instrument: Cooperative Agreement SECTION III. ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION A. Eligible Applicants: Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory B. Cost Sharing or Matching: This program has no statutory matching funds requirement, however, applicants offering matching funds are more likely to be funded. If cost sharing is from a third party include a copy of the letter committing funds or interest in the project.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM WY Sensitive Species Monitoring|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00018|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 16, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 16, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 09, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 09, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 31, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ilze J Karklins-Powers, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...