Blm Ca Constructing A Preciptation Model of Past and Future Lane Moutain Milvetch Population
The summary for the Blm Ca Constructing A Preciptation Model of Past and Future Lane Moutain Milvetch Population grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Blm Ca Constructing A Preciptation Model of Past and Future Lane Moutain Milvetch Population: The Lane Mountain milkvetch, Astragalus jaegerianus Munz (Fabaceae), is a narrowly endemic plant that exists in small fragmented populations restricted to granite outcrops in the central Mojave Desert. Approximately two-thirds of all known A. jaegerianus populations occur within the boundaries of the U.S. Armys National Training Center at Fort Irwin, approximately 50 km NE of Barstow, CA (Charis 2002). The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS 1998) listed A. jaegerianus as a federally endangered species in 1998.
|Federal Grant Title:||Blm Ca Constructing A Preciptation Model of Past and Future Lane Moutain Milvetch Population|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00293|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 14, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 14, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 20, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 25, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 16, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$160,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$160,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Traci D Thaler, GRANTS AND AGREEMENTS SPECIALIST, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...