Blm Ca Desert Connectivity Project
The summary for the Blm Ca Desert Connectivity Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Blm Ca Desert Connectivity Project: This project will address/document habitat connectivity that is essential to maintain wild populations of plants and animals. Habitat connectivity planning can help prevent additional species from being listed, stabilize existing populations, and prevent costly long-term recovery efforts. Ultimately long-term conservation of the California desert will rely on maintaining connectivity across a diversity of ecosystems. This knowledge is critical to the BLM to meet the conservation purposes of our lands as identified in FLPMA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Blm Ca Desert Connectivity Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00297|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 03, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 03, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 21, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 21, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 16, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$182,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$182,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$182,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Traci D Thaler, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...